all women differenceWe understand the importance of feeling good
Why You Should Not Go Overseas for Your Surgery - Cosmetic Tourism is a Serious Risk to your Health!
Are you considering Breast Surgery overseas because you can’t afford to have it done in Australia?
The significantly reduced cost of surgical procedure overseas is what attracts many to what we call ‘Cosmetic Tourism’. For the same reduced cost, you can have your surgery in Australia where you can be fully confident that you are receiving the highest standard of medical care.
The Aesthetic Breast Surgery Centre is currently seeking patients who are suitable for the teaching of breast augmentation. Ms Corduff will perform the surgery with her usual surgical team, whilst newly qualified plastic surgeons observe the operative planning and procedure.
Unlike cosmetic tourism;
- You will meet with your surgeon personally and over two lengthy consultations you will work together to discuss a treatment plan that is tailored to your personal needs.
- You will have the ability to opt out of the procedure if you’re not 100% comfortable at any stage throughout the consultation process.
- You will have the confidence in knowing that your procedure will be taking place in an Australian operating theatre; one that must satisfy the highest standard of Australian health and safety regulations, thus placing it amongst the safest in the world.
- You will be monitored by a fully qualified specialist anaesthetist throughout your procedure.
- Your surgeon will be fully available to provide personalised post-operative care and manage any concerns or complications you may have.
- You will have ongoing monitoring of your breast implants.
- Only TGA approved implants are used.